News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2014 San Antonio Shoot Schedule

Started by PaleRider, December 26, 2013, 12:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleRider

Anyone know when this will be available?
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

scuzzy

I had talked to some instructors this weekend about San Antonio, and other, shoots and they are trying to coordinate things. I'd guess it will probably be the next two weeks or so till that schedule goes up.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Bullet

Yup, we're definitely hoping to come back to San Antonio in 2014 and I am working on getting dates set. Keep checking back!
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

Bullet

Just confirmed two San Antonio shoot dates: March 29 and June 28. They should be listed on the schedule before long.

Hope to see you there!
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams