News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Minnesota Appleseed Tour -- 2014 Schedule

Started by AFTERMATH, December 23, 2013, 09:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

Minnesota Appleseed Event Schedule -- 2014

September o6-o7 -- Winona, MN -- Hosted by Winona Sportsmen's Club
Event Information Page -- Register Here

September 20-21 -- Hinckley, MN -- Hosted by Hinckley Conservation Club

September 20-21 -- Wells, MN -- Hosted by Wells Rifle and Pistol Club
-- [url=http://www.eventbrite.com/event/11290013735]Register Here

September 27-29 -- Austin, MN -- Hosted by Cedar Valley Conservation Club

October o4-o5 -- Alexandria, MN --  Hosted by Alexandria Gun Club

November o1-o2 -- Pine Island, MN -- Hosted by Pine Island White Pines Sportsmens Club

November 29-30 -- Hinckley, MN -- Hosted by Hinckley Conservation Club

MORE - COMING SOON!!!

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Polaris

OOOh... March 8th and 9th in St Cloud looks good.  Close to home for me and I like shooting in winter.  Got a lot of mosin ammo to burn, they like to shoot in winter too.  Will have to check the schedule (Wife), but tentatively in for that one.  To whom it may concern, if anyone is traveling, I have some room to stay at my place.  Live about 1/2 hr away near Albertville.

My wife would do one too but she's left handed and I don't have an appropriate semi-auto for rf stages.  I'm a little nervous about the M1, G3 or PSL ejecting brass across her face and she's too slow with the boltguns for rf cycling left handed across the receiver.  She'll shoot her own rimfire or .308 for slow fire.  If someone has a .22 that can be loaned for RF and a few familiarization shots, I can supply ammo.
Owning a chainsaw doesn't make you a logger.  Put some wood on the truck and keep all your fingers and toes at the end of the day, then I'll be impressed.  Likewise with rifles.

JOEMORGAN

Alex meetings 2x in early Jan to firm up dates(June & October) . I'll have loaners available for both dates for pre regs  O0
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

pite0007

Any plans in the works for a Rochester shoot?

AFTERMATH

Quote from: pite0007 on January 15, 2014, 12:03:08 PM
Any plans in the works for a Rochester shoot?

Yes, potential weekends are being discussed at this time.  Barring unforeseen circumstances there will be at least one there.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

Polaris

Well, I'm officially registered for the March event at Waite park.  Anyone wants to come out and shoot in the cold with me, sign up!  Will probably be shooting the commie PSL a bit, possibly a mosin also as that's what I have ammo for.  Will also have the .22 but I only have 5 round mags for that so not sure how well that will work.
Owning a chainsaw doesn't make you a logger.  Put some wood on the truck and keep all your fingers and toes at the end of the day, then I'll be impressed.  Likewise with rifles.

Polaris

Anybody else coming to the March event at Waite Park?  Should be nice and snowy still!  I can wear some of my commie surplus OPFOR winter gear!

AFTERMATH

Past events:

March o8-o9 -- St. Cloud, MN -- Hosted by Waite Park Rifle Club

April o5-o6 -- Pine Island, MN -- Hosted by Pine Island White Pines Sportsmens Club

April 19 (Sat. Only) -- Hinckley, MN -- Hosted by Hinckley Conservation Club

May o3-o4 -- Mora, MN -- Hosted by Kanabec Conservation Club

May 25-25 -- Hinckley, MN -- Hosted by Hinckley Conservation Club
Event Information Page --Register Here

June o7-o8 -- St. Cloud, MN -- Hosted by Waite Park Rifle Club

June 28-29 -- Alexandria, MN --  Hosted by Alexandria Gun Club

July o5-o6 -- Hinckley, MN -- Hosted by Hinckley Conservation Club