News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Albuquerque New Mexico, October 18-19 2008

Started by Scout, September 17, 2008, 08:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

Hello New Mexico Men and Women, and everyone else reading this. We need some instructors for the Raton shoot in a hurry please. One month away now and we will need you guys to head out there and run a good APpleseed so we can get some local guys signed up to run New Mexico shoots.

I will be doing one in El Paso, and having one at my place at the same time that day or I would jump on this one. New Mexico at this time of year is why big movie stars live there. ;D

If there is anything you can do to help, and by that I mrean hand ouot fliers, post the shoot on the gun forums, call gun shops or call in to radio talk shows, please do so. New Mexico is the newest addition to our family and we want to show them some Appleseed love.

If you can help in any way, just PM Tom( twh731) or email him at, Tom [twh731@taosnet.com]
Thanks guys
Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)