News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Instructors start Reloading Business

Started by asminuteman, December 20, 2013, 11:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asminuteman

Pleased to announce, opening of

Bear Bullets
1231 Service Dr. Unit A2
Gardnerville Nevada 89410

775-392-3213 office
Facebook:Bear Bullets
Web site bearbulletsnv.com (NOT available until Government catches up after shutdown delays.....hazmat cert) *sorry*

Ammunition, Reloading, Supplies, Training
*JUST GUN FOOD*

*Think Disneyland for shooting sports*.....just without the guns......bring your own......This is a free state!

yes WE have ammo, powder and primers
Doors open to the public Jan 2, 2014

Sig and Glock Factory certified armour onsite

NRA pistol, rifle, personal defence, RSO, Metallic Cartridge
Douglass Co. CCW
And More class's available

just a short drive across the border from Sacramento and the Bay area, Carson City & Reno Nv...
if you can drive to Cabelas or Tahoe you can visit us!

What started as bullet making! is now this, please visit us, and say hello

Cordially Laylopro, asminuteman
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

jmdavis

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

pennys dad

grunt soldier

custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

asminuteman

Quote from: pennys dad on December 25, 2013, 01:45:20 AM
will u ship?

Jacob my friend!
*quote from above*
"Web site bearbulletsnv.com (NOT available until Government catches up after shutdown delays.....hazmat cert) *sorry*"
NOT until, "They" catch up.....however.....LLP  and I, are back and forth, up and down, from there to here, fairly regularly!
kinda like a route, schedule, ......

unlike folks in "other" places......no backorders,......yes, I have it.....
It's not healthy to speak of "Just" what and "How much" I have.....guberment and all......

watch thee FB page for teaser photos, of thee construction process......it is nice!....I see it every 2 weeks(brick n mortar) and watching thee changes has been like a kid in a candy store......

you be well, Merry Christmas
-k
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

eaglescouter

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)