News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Novel written by author who has the good sense to have RWVA instructor as BF

Started by Johnnyappleseed, December 19, 2013, 10:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

I started this page turner and have a hard time putting it down !
Summer Lane has done a great job with this book, covering, survival, invasion and some very likable characters.
I had mine delivered to my iPad for .99 cents .

Has anyone else read of heard of this book ?

Share your own customer images
Search inside this book
Buy New $9.95
Quantity: 
Yes, I want FREE Two-Day
Shipping with Amazon Prime

or   
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering
Buy Used $9.38

More Buying Choices
4 used & new from $9.38
Have one to sell? Sell yours here
Start reading State of Emergency (Collapse Series) on your Kindle in under a minute.

Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
State of Emergency (Book) (Volume 1) [Paperback]
Summer Lane (Author)
4.2 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (81 customer reviews)
List Price:   $11.99
Price:   $9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
You Save:   $2.04 (17%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Ordering for Christmas? This item requires additional time to ship. To ensure delivery by December 24, choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout. Extended holiday returns until Jan. 31. Read more about shipping and returns.

2 new from $9.95 2 used from $9.38
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge