News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I'm doing a radio interview tomorrow - WAAM 1600 11:15 am EST

Started by ITB, December 13, 2013, 04:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

I wanted to let everyone know - I'm booked to do a radio interview on Trigger Talk Radio on station WAAM AM-1600 tomorrow at 11:15 AM.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SHOW'S WEBSITE

WAAM is out of Ann Arbor, MI and also streams live on the web.  The station covers most of southeastern Michigan, and can be heard in most of the Detroit metro area.  They're the Detroit outlet for national programs like Laura Ingraham, Glenn Beck and Dennis Miller.

This is a neat opportunity because THEY approached US.  The host sent an email to my SC mailbox requesting an interview because he'd had callers asking him about Appleseed.

Because of the internet streaming, he has listeners all over the country, not just local to Michigan.  Wish me luck!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

CLICK HERE FOR THE STATION'S HOMEPAGE

The podcast file should be up on Sunday.

Links to podcasts:

http://www.triggertalkradio.com/2013%20Show%20files/TT%20121413%20Segment%202.mp3

http://www.triggertalkradio.com/2013%20Show%20files/TT%20121413%20Segment%203.mp3
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

number6

11:15am on a Saturday morning?!?

Maybe I'll set my alarm clock to the station and wake to Liberty on the airwaves...

number6
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder

Pitmaster

Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

Pitmaster

Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

ITB

Thanks.

He even let me come back for a few minutes to plug "Libertyseeds."  Had to do that, otherwise Mac would've tracked me down and kicked my butt.   &)
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Bluesteel

Nice job, Bill.  Packed a lot of information in such a short segment!

Caliper

Good listen, even though my iPad kept dropping the stream...  Thanks for the 7th stepping! 

wingwrench

Managed to listen while giving a transmission bell housing a bath in the parts washer. You did a fine job, and have made us all proud!!

mac66

Quote from: intheburbs on December 14, 2013, 12:45:54 PM
Thanks.

He even let me come back for a few minutes to plug "Libertyseeds."  Had to do that, otherwise Mac would've tracked me down and kicked my butt.   &)

Uh, yeah! @&)
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

Pain Killer

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Pitmaster

Well worth posting a link to the podcast under the media section.
Pitmaster

NRA Endowment Member

Unbridled Liberty

This seems to be the correct link to the show with a list of podcasts, but ITB's interview is not listed yet.

http://www.triggertalkradio.com/

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Oz

"You don't know they're all Riflemen.  They might just be people with rifles." - Zazzles, 9/22/12

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"There are no accidents in my philosophy. Every effect must have its cause. The past is the cause of the present, and the present will be the cause of the future." - Abraham Lincoln

"My biggest decision this week?  Well...long story short, I went with the mild sauce."

Unbridled Liberty

For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

SteelThunder

Just listened.  Nice job, Bill!!  You definitely have a face for radio!!
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al