News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New 2014 events posted for Stillwater and Tulsa

Started by henschman, December 11, 2013, 06:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henschman

The first Oklahoma Appleseed of the new year will be at a brand new venue for Appleseed, at Camo Corner surplus shop and gun range in Stillwater, On February 22-23.  Big thanks to the guys at Camo Corner for building this range (Stillwater badly needed one) and agreeing to host an Appleseed.  Being that this will be in February, there will be a possibility of handing out some winterseed Rifleman patches. 

We also have three new events at USSA in Tulsa -- April 19-20, August 2-3, and November 8-9.

I hope to see everyone on the firing line at these events!  Instructors, sign up now!

Check out the Oklahoma schedule of events here:
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=OK&statename=Oklahoma :slap: :slap:
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

joehs

Might try and get out for one in April at USSA.

I was at the one in the rain earlier this year.  Been practicing up and am ready to earn that patch.

henschman

Excellent... I'm looking forward to handing it to you! 
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

Harry Meanwell

Buy a gift certificate before the end of the year and save on your Appleseed admission:

http://store.rwvaappleseed.com/page10.html

Holiday Sale!

Appleseed fees for all adults (18 & over) will change to $60.00 in January, 2014. Here's your chance to get that friend or family member out to an Appleseed event and save 20% on the 2014 prices. This certificate has no expiration date and also provides a greater savings for men under this years' price structure.