News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas gets one of every color - Green, Red, Orange and Blue

Started by dragit, December 11, 2013, 03:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

Congratulations to Texas Cadre's new additions:

Drip Drop - Shoot Boss
El Tejano - Red Hat
Dingy Dog - Orange Hat
Stormy - Blue Hat

Texas is grateful for your commitment.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Two Wolves

Is Sunny now Stormy? Congratulations to all!!  O0

Two Wolves   :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

scuzzy

Congratulations to all! I've never seen so many new hats at an event.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Pistolgrip

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Quote from: dragit on December 11, 2013, 03:36:37 PM
Congratulations to Texas Cadre's new additions:

Drip Drop - Shoot Boss
El Tejano - Red Hat
Dingy Dog - Orange Hat
Stormy - Blue Hat

Texas is grateful for your commitment.

+87

Congrats!
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."