News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promoting at Massachusetts Gun Shows

Started by crak, September 16, 2008, 04:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crak

I think we can get some traction out of getting a table at some upcoming Gun Shows.  But I need some help manning the booth (we can do it in shifts)

I bet some of you MA guys are going to these things already.  (I usually don't, but will start)  And I think we should hit at least one 9/20-21 or 10/4-5 before Winchendon to help get a crowd.

I'll need help here from anybody in MA that wants to see Appleseed succeed, not just people who are already riflemen or instructors. 

Sep 20-21 Marlboro, Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Oct 4-5 West Springfield, Eastern States Expo, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Nov 22-23 Holbrook, Holbrook Sportsmen's Club
Dec 13-14 West Springfield, Eastern States Expo, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000

Jan 17-18 Holyoke, Holiday Inn Conference Center, TDM Outdoors, E-mail:tdmoutdoors@aol.com 413-532-5551/ 802-875-4540 1-3 6' tbls $ 65,  4 + $ 60.Sat 9am-5pm & Sun: 9am-3pm
Jan 24-25 Marlboro, Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Mar 7-8 Wilmington, Shriners Auditorium NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Mar 14-15 West Springfield, Eastern States Expo, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
May 30-31 Militaria & Gun Show" West Springfield, Eastern States Expo, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Sep 19-20 Marlboro, Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Oct 3-4 West Springfield, Eastern States Expo, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Dec 12-13 West Springfield, Eastern States Expo, NewMart Promotions, 914-248-1000
Check your drama at the door.

Nickle

Flyers can go out at Chester, VT (Sep 20/21) and White River Jct, VT (Sep 27/28) gun shows, IF you get flyers done in time. All I need is 1 copy, so we can photocopy.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

crak

I'll post them up and mail em to you when they're ready.  Sometime tonight.
Check your drama at the door.

Nickle

Quote from: crak on September 16, 2008, 06:25:43 PM
I'll post them up and mail em to you when they're ready.  Sometime tonight.

E-Mail them is best, to both my home and work e-mails.

I'll get copies made.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Buzzworth

Crak,
Please send me a copy too ASAP as I'm going to a Gun Show in Saratoga NY this weekend
PM or e-mail any way you can
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

Nickle

Quote from: Buzzworth on September 17, 2008, 09:35:03 AM
Crak,
Please send me a copy too ASAP as I'm going to a Gun Show in Saratoga NY this weekend
PM or e-mail any way you can

Lloyd, just so you know, have some stuff ready to go for 4/19 next year to give out at Saratoga, as well as flyers for Proctor later this month.

We'll either be doing Bennington and New Haven (both VT) or Proctor that weekend. It's looking more like Bennington and New Haven all the time.

And, tell Dave Petronis (the promoter) I said hello. He doesn't know me as Nickle, but he does know me by my real name. We just don't do Saratoga.

didactic

Please remember to PM me as soon as you have firm dates for an Appleseed presence at any gun show, so I can add it to the "working schedule."
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

Nickle

Quote from: didactic on September 17, 2008, 10:03:24 AM
Please remember to PM me as soon as you have firm dates for an Appleseed presence at any gun show, so I can add it to the "working schedule."

Didactic, just so you know, access to the "working schedule" is somewhat limited. That's why I put that in the Instructor Schedule area. THat way, all of the Instructors and Shoot Bosses can see it. After all, most of the people that replied to that thread can't see the "working schedule" area.

I work gun shows all the time (part time job, family gun business), and I don't list them here. It's well enough know on a regional basis, so we're covered.