News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Pistol Clinic ride?

Started by djwilson, December 02, 2013, 09:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djwilson

So I am a relative newcomer to owning a gun and taking the Appleseed Pistol Clinic course on Saturday (Dec 7) seems like an amazing training opportunity. Problem, I can't find a way to make it out to the Ramseur range. I had more or less given up on the idea of taking the course but decided to throw out one quick call out to see if anyone heading that way on Saturday and could grab someone from Winston-Salem on their way.

Thanks,
-dj

Fox4

Just wanted to reply DJ,  I don't think there are too many attendees so far on the Appleseed Pistol Clinic and I don't know anyone coming from your way in WS.  Don't let that discourage you from attending another event though - it will be worth your trip whenever or however you can make it. 

Cheers for reaching out here just in case!   O0
-Fox4

scuzzy

Appleseed Pistol Clinic Description needed.

I just setup a Appleseed Pistol Clinic on the schedule for Kosciusko in MN. I've also PM'd him on this. I'd like to add a link on the EIP to some sort of description as to what a Appleseed Pistol Clinic is. I've started a webpage but it needs info added.

Anybody out there that can fill in the blanks? Or point me to a general COF?

Here's a page I started that needs to be beefed up. It isn't currently linked to from anywhere other than this post:

http://appleseedinfo.org/Appleseed Pistol Clinic.html

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Sly223

ThiFighter & Hawkhaven are the two with the most PS experience! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

hawkeye

I'll try to get something together for you this weekend and start scheduling Appleseed Pistol Clinics for ramsuer.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student