News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fredericksburg, TX Dec. 7-8

Started by drip drop, December 02, 2013, 11:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drip drop

Just letting everyone know.  The shoot this weekend in FBG is gong to be a good one.  We've got at least ten instructors signed up.  ^:)^  We are also working on making Sunday just a little more fun.

If you've been wanting to attend an appleseed event in central Texas, then get there this weekend, as this is one not to miss.  Let's fill up that firing line!

Ray

PaleRider

Can't wait! Staying at a B&B in Fredericksburg! Wife is going shopping and I'm going shooting!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Bullet

It's gonna be good!  ;D See y'all there!
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

PaleRider

Dress warmly, folks! It's gonna be a cold (and possibly rainy) one this weekend in Fredericksburg!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

PaleRider

Much thanks to drip drop and all of the other RWVA volunteers who made this past weekend a blast. Yes, we froze our backsides off on Saturday, but Sunday was a beautiful day to shoot!

scuzzy

Quote from: PaleRider on December 08, 2013, 10:44:34 PM
Much thanks to drip drop and all of the other RWVA volunteers who made this past weekend a blast. Yes, we froze our backsides off on Saturday, but Sunday was a beautiful day to shoot!

Shoot - I froze my backside, frontside, and everyside this weekend. That was the coldest shoot I've ever done. Man even the drinking water froze up so not only was I cold I was dehydrated.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

drip drop

Thanks PaleRider!  I'm glad you were there.  It was a good weekend, though I'm still warming up from the cold.  We've got an AAR started:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=38763.0
Pictures will come with time.

Pistolgrip

Sunday afternoon almost made me forget how cold we were up to that point...Almost!   $$-0
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

PaleRider

I'm still freezing from that first day  ;)!