News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piru Appleseed October 18-19, 2008

Started by bob 210, September 15, 2008, 06:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

Here's your chance to shoot at the new RWVA-Piru range and check out one of the first Designated Appleseed Ranges in the country.

If you weren't able to make any of the previous Piru Appleseed, here's another opportunity to test your skills against the AQT and learn

what it takes to move from being an American rifle owner to becoming an American Rifleman!

So bring your friends, bring your family, bring your coworkers, and immerse yourself in the heritage that is Rifle Marksmanship in

America!!!! This will also be the first time we will have two CA Appleseeds on the same weekend, one in Piru and one in Corona! So

who's gonna have the bigger turn-out?

Get in those pre-reg's for the upcoming October 18-19 Piru,CA Appleseed at www.appleseedinfo.org This gives us an idea of how many

instructors to have available to be able to properly cover the line, let alone get an accurate count of targets, t-shirts, hand-outs, etc.

So who is coming to the Piru, CA Appleseed October 13-14, 2008 and have you pre-reg'ed yet?  This event has a 50 shooter

capacity limit, so make sure you reserve your place before it fills up!

Remember....it costs $45 for one day and $70 for two days if you pre-reg and it now costs $50 for one day and $80 for two days if you

don't pre-reg.

P.S. Ammo that attracts a magnet is prohibited at this range.

See you at Piru!!!   Bob 210
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

LayloPro

Hmmmm, who's gonna have the bigger turnout?? Are you speaking about total folks on the firing line, or total Riflemen for the weekend?? ;D ::)

This could get interesting........ :D :D :D ;D

Let's see how this turns out, shall we??  8) Gentlemanly-like, and all that..... :D :D :D ::)
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

SavageShootr

I am looking forward to this Appleseed.

I always enjoy the comraderie of the folks at Piru. Seeing all of the shooters work together is awesome.

See you all out there.

~SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

SavageShootr

This event is only a few days away.

Who's coming?

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.

Cal 7.62

I thought I wouldn't be able to come because me & the missus were gonna celebrate our anniversary :-* that weekend. We decided to celebrate early. I'll be there BOTH days!  :D
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

Camljr

I am looking forward to coming and working both days.

I am local to Piru, and will be going home to my wife ;D ;D ;D

on Saturday Evening, after the Instructors evening get together.

I just happen to be on my honeymoon right now :-*...

I guess the honeymoon is over :o.....LOL

Can't think of a better way to finish up my honeymoon, than working an Appleseed.

Looking forward to seeing and working with the other instructors, a nice bunch, all of them...

See you all there,

Cameron
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

SavageShootr

Did you see the dedication here?

Honeymoon and he is coming to Appleseed!

Anniversary and he is coming to Appleseed!

California... gotta Love it.

I am looking forward to this even more than I was before, and I was really looking forward to it before.

See you both there.

~SS

SavageShootr

Gosh, I didn't even say Congratultions on getting married.

CONGRATULATIONS Cameron!!

Nickle

Quote from: SavageShootr on October 17, 2008, 03:49:37 AM

Honeymoon and he is coming to Appleseed!

Anniversary and he is coming to Appleseed!

It ain't just California. I know a certain lady that wants to go to an Appleseed with her new hubby (when she gets married to him some day) FOR their Appleseed. It'll probably be an RBC. And, yes, we were qworking an Appleseed on the anniversary of our relationship this year (2 years now).

Camljr, congrats, and now you've chosen wisely.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

SavageShootr

Quote from: Nickle on October 18, 2008, 04:49:43 PM
It ain't just California. I know a certain lady that wants to go to an Appleseed with her new hubby (when she gets married to him some day) FOR their Appleseed. It'll probably be an RBC. And, yes, we were qworking an Appleseed on the anniversary of our relationship this year (2 years now).

Camljr, congrats, and now you've chosen wisely.

OK OK It's Appleseed!!!  It sounds like you have chosen wisely also Nickle. Congratulations.

~SS