News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim, PA - 2013Nov16-17 - AAR

Started by mal, November 20, 2013, 11:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

Ahh, the crisp autumn morning air foretells of the Winterseeds to come. . .

This was a cozy event with all of 4 on the line at any given time, not including the Instructors getting in some much-needed trigger time. 

Harry was back to hone his skills and managed to convince his wife Cheryl to attend her first event.  This was her first time behind a rifle and she made vast improvements over the weekend.  Sunday their daughter Alison joined them making a nice family event.  Also on the line was fellow instructor Dave, back in the country from working abroad.  Good to see y'all again.

With such a small turnout I brought my daughter on Sat for her 2nd event in about as many years.  We also had a traveling guest instructor Erick in state to lend us a hand.  Thanks much, Erick!

Oh!  Almost forgot to mention Andy popping in Sunday afternoon.  Good to see ya again!

Pics following, Thanks Erick for you shots!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

Ok, I wouldn't be the doting dad if I didn't post pics of my daughter first.  Ryley on the line.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

Harry, Cheryl & Alison.  A family shootin' together.  Awesome!
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

More pics!
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

Eroyle

But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams

hwilms

MAL and Roverace
Thanks for your time you guys always put on a great clinic.  Cheryl went from
Never shooting a rifle to shooting an AR15 by Sunday she impressed me
She will be back in December
Thanks guys