News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LAPEER, MI Nov. 16-17 2013

Started by Swamp Thing, November 20, 2013, 08:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp Thing

Hey all,

Just a quick starter for this AAR as I continue to dig out from this great weekend.

Please get the ball rolling by posting up your pics and comments.

Cheers!

wizard

What a great shoot. First time every shooter started with groups we could use for adjustments. My wife enjoyed herself so much she says she will go again. When it is warmer, she says. Learned much about the challenges petite shooters have to deal with. I am redoing some rifles for youth/ petite shooters. Part of Appleseed is to constantly learn and improve ourselves, and to address the issues we discover at the shoots. Great instructor turnout. Half the fun is catching up with the people you shot with or worked with before. Top notch group of people. Thanks to all. Wizard
I get things done because I get things done.

number6

You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder