News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Moving on out

Started by Alex, November 17, 2013, 12:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Hi folks
Just wanted to let you all know that I am moving to the Fargo,ND area for the foreseeable future. I have had a great time in Iowa, and met some of my favorite people because of Appleseed. You are a fantastic group of instructors and students, and any visiting instructor can attest to that. I will still try to make it down from time to time as I am still going to Appleseed as much as possible.  It would be great if some Senior Instructors and Designated Shoot Bosses could help finish the SBITing of the Red Hats, and Iowa will take off even more. Thank you to each and every one of you who I have had the great fortune of getting to meet on the Appleseed Trail. It has been a fantastic five years. As always if you need any help feel free to ask.

Thank you
Alex Patrick
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

mac3647

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

JOEMORGAN

Congratulations Alex! Hope the move works for you. Now you will be just down the road from us. Look forward to bumping into you somewhere on the trail.

Mike(JOEMORGAN)
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

Kosciusko

Congratulations!

we don't have much in the way of shoots up around there,....yet!

See you on the trail.

k

AFTERMATH

So, whatcha gonna be doin' in Fargo?  It gets cold up dar doncha know.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Yankeedutch

Thanks for all you have done Alex.
It won't be the same without you around!

Dave
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

colycat

Moving into virgin Appleseed territory  O0
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Miller

Luck to you mate.

And thanks.
Fearful but resolute.

RODGE

Congrats, Alex on your new job.  And thanks for teaching me many things.  I was out of the AS loop for about a month due to the passing of my mother.  It was always a pleasure to work an AS with you.
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?