News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

50' AQT Targets

Started by OutaAmmo, November 16, 2013, 08:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OutaAmmo

Looked every where for 50' AQT targets for indoor shooting and can't find them.  I'm sure I've seen them.  Can someone point me in the right direction. Is there any reduced "squares" for a 50' range?

Trying to get an indoor range for Jan. or Feb. 

Thanks
OutaAmmo

Pitmaster

I downloaded these from somewhere around the forum. Not sure where.
Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

2 clicks low

Thanks Pitmaster but you will spoil the help if we don't make them search a bit.  >:D

OutaAmmo

Check out over here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=7406.0

About anything that you could need to download in one neat local.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

imadentist

Thanks 2cl for that link.  I would have never found that on my own!
Russ/IMA