News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The "Two Cheek Sneak"

Started by IronMayyven, November 16, 2013, 06:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronMayyven

Hey guys!  I just wanted to say that not only have I become a significantly better shooter since attending my Appleseed, a certain phrase has been stuck in my head and I've used it on more than one occasion on a call.  For example:

I'm on duty for the weekend and we paged out bright and early for an unresponsive pt. in a diabetic emergency.   :sos:  We get her pumped full of D50 and she gets back to her usual "happy" self.  We had to have her walk to the cot since it wouldn't fit down her hallway.  We were both sitting in her bed and when one of the crew members on scene told her to scoot of the bed, she didn't quite hear him.  She asked me, "What'd he say?"  I said, "C'mon, (insert name here)!  Lets do the two cheek sneak right off this bed and get you to the hospital."  APPARENTLY...my fellow crew members haven't heard that before and it got quite the response.  So, while I might not be able to get anyone to come with me to a shoot...they're still learning SOMETHING from my experience at Appleseed.  O0  Keep up the good work, guys!  I'll see you in the spring for my patch!    :---

Reckless Rick

Your Patch is waiting for you,Keep up with the pratice
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest