News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FLASH REPORT! DAVILLA, TEXAS!

Started by Fred, September 13, 2008, 12:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigiceman

Congratulations TxPirate. One day soon I will do the same.

Sure must be a lot of people wondered how we did in that passing drizzle. I just noticed that over 450 people have read our after action report. Must have been a lot of looking in to see how it went from people who didn't make it. We missed you. Don't let a little rain stop you next time. Heck, based on what a couple June attendees said, they would take 30 knot winds and driving rain over shooting in a frying pan on high any day.
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. - unknown
The road to tyranny is paved with apathy - Me

Revolutionary War Veterans Association Shooter.  Classification: Cook 

WE ARE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

voortrekker

Yes, please share pictures with us.
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

Scout

Quote from: Wade on September 17, 2008, 03:15:49 PM
Ah the Texas forgion legion move's in on Washington ;D the reinforcements I have been hopeing for ! :D
Wade
Texas forgion legion In Washington state ;)

Wade,
It is only fitting that a guy who was trained in Texas, has a Texas rocker on his jacket, and then went on to set up the first DAR in Washington, should have open arms for another Texan to help him out there.

We will get Dylan up to speed and send him off to you with a hammer in his heart for the program. Readay to help you light some fires in the "Conservative Northwest".

So far Texas has sent people to Missouri, Louisiana, Illinois, Washington, Oklahoma, Nevada, and many other states, and a couple of other countries where they have continued to push the program, and even start programs in their own states.

And we will always have a place by the fire for you here Wade. ;)
Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

colycat

Man, what a great AAR you guys have going,  I am really jealous  of you all.  So wish i could have been there.

CC
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine