News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Winslow, NJ AAR 11/09-10/2013

Started by Josey Wales, November 11, 2013, 04:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..Once again I would like to thank SJSC in Winslow, NJ for their hospitality and allowing Project Appleseed to continue there year after year.   VietVet and I at 8:30am on Saturday morning were a bit confused cause no one was there?  No one had arrived so Rich turned to me and said there are 12 shooters signed up and no one is going to show up? I also was questioning this dilemma.  Then around 8:45 everyone showed up at once, a bit late but everyone who signed up was present.  Was a good mix of shooters young, middle age and senior alike.  The patrons enjoyed the history, they listened with interest and learned.  The marksmanship took some time to get groups but we never skipped a beat and kept on at it until all improved, the proof was in the targets.  4 Young Patriot Patches were awarded.  We were lucky with the weather the whole weekend and we were thankful for that.  The wind gusts on Sunday were annoying and did hinder some shooters while trying to attain the patch but hey there is always next time, please return. We spread the word, we sounded the alarm, Josey Wales and VietVet a team of patriots not to be reckoned with, a cancer patient and a wounded war vet out trying to save a country, hey where are all the young guys at?  Get back at it, the ship is sinking..  Thanks Rich for all you do my brother..

.............Strength & Honor............Josey Wales................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

VietVet

Once again SJSC has made us feel at home hosting another great event.

Josey Wales pretty much told the story but hopefully these photos will give all the visual.............

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Grumpy1

Looks like this was another Great Event at Winslow NJ. :)

Geat Job  Josey and Viet Vet O0

Sorry I missed it :-[
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Smurf

Did you think that maybe you had the WRONG DAY when no students arrived until after 8:30????

Well, it looks like you all put together a fantastic Appleseed Event for what seem like a fine group wonderful people. They all come for a reason. In an area of millions, a dedicated handful arrived with the hope that you would be there to guide them. And YOU were there to welcome them with open arms.

Well Done. VERY WELL DONE!!!!