News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SC has a new RED Hat, Armaborialis

Started by TAZDevil, November 11, 2013, 09:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAZDevil

Please join me in congratulating Armaborialis
Thank you for stepping up and helping the cause
TAZDevil
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

Adena

"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams

"The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." - Patrick Henry, Speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775

dreamerofdreams

"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."

Nero

O0  Looks like things are looking up in SC!  Well done!
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Pain Killer

Well deserved! I hope to see you at a seed soon. Congrats again on the new addition. When is the big day supposed to be? O0
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

fisherdawg

Armaborealis ---
Attaboy!!!
..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ;D :) :cool2: O0 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Any chance you'll be back in Alaska between March and November 2014?
You could probably RUN a shoot while you're here as we have venues from Kenai to Talkeetna to Fairbanks to Delta wanting events next year.  :cool2:
Seriously. ;D
If so you might contact ItsanSKS (or me) well in advance. We'll be putting many events on the calendar before the end of this month.
fisherdawg
;D
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

dreamerofdreams

Fisher, if you can convince him we need to go back north this summer I will love you forever!   ;D

We will be up in January though. 

fisherdawg

Quote from: dreamerofdreams on November 11, 2013, 06:17:43 PM
Fisher, if you can convince him we need to go back north this summer I will love you forever!   ;D

We will be up in January though.

Please be sure to 'ping' and we can meet for coffee or a little shootin' at Birchwood or something.  It'd be neat to meet you guys.
fisherdawg.
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

armaborealis

Thanks for all the well wishes!  It has been a lot of work but obviously well worth it.  I really like the crews we have in SC/GA/NC and am looking forward to meeting the AK crew this winter!!
Rifleman - 1 July 2012 - Gaston, SC
KD Qual - 27 September 2014 - Elberton, GA

dreamerofdreams

Quote from: Pain Killer on November 11, 2013, 01:33:39 PM
Well deserved! I hope to see you at a seed soon. Congrats again on the new addition. When is the big day supposed to be? O0

Arma says I should hold out till April 19th but I said no way.   ;)

TheIronMantis