News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cambridge, IL Nov 9-10 2013 AAR

Started by Steck, November 09, 2013, 08:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steck

A great group of new shooters (ok, and a couple second-timers) helped "break in" our newest Illinois Appleseed range in Cambridge.   Out gallant host Scott helped out the whole day and got to see everyone master the fundamentals.

Students, take a hot bath tonight, and put your thoughts and pictures here!  We will have Ratboy's photos posted in a couple days.

Squatch

We had a great time today. It was good to see improvements in our shooting with just some simple instruction.

I had a blast watching the kids shoot too.

skullet

It was Great to get to meet everyone and the whole family had a good time.  The Kids will love coming back when the weather turns to spring. 

I must say that I was really impressed with the overall operation and everyone's willingness to help with the younger kids.  We will definitely be back next time.

Steck

More to come, later...

Chad shows how it's done, on his own "stage"

Saturday's group huddles up to watch