News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lewiston, ID Nov 2 & 3

Started by Kimber Custom, November 03, 2013, 12:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

14 patriots found their way off the couch out to Lewiston, ID today. The weather was a mixed bag but not winterseed and we had a covered line to keep us dry. Congratulations on our 2 repeat riflemen and 2 new riflemen. Looking forward to what tomorrow holds in store.

Kimber Custom

My camera just didn't like the light conditions this weekend but here's what I got Sunday:

Earl

Nice little turn out, the 22lr must be coming back into stock.
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Kimber Custom

An epic weekend of Appleseed! Huzzah!

7 hearty souls came back on Sunday for another round of marksmanship. The only non-riflemen were our young patriots and one of them cleared his morning red coat and shot a 199 on the AQT. Keep up the good work Branch. Our other YP put down some respectable 8-10 MOA groups; not bad at all for his first time out.

All in all this weekend we had 4 new riflemen and at least that many repeats.

A big thank you to Lewis-Clark Wildlife Club for letting us use your facility.

Kimber Custom

Well I managed to pick up 1600 rounds on my way to the range so that's a plus. And since these guys are all riflemen they brought out their boomers. 4 of the 7 on Sunday were center fire.

Audrey

What a nice indoor area -- spoiled!

Rizzin

Had a super weekend and look forward to the next one.

Congratulations to our 4 new Riflemen and to those repeat Riflemen. To the rest your scores were really good and with a bit of safe dry practice chances are very good you can make it soon.

Link to even MORE pictures
https://plus.google.com/photos/113135752993733636241/albums/5942646902150092785

guitartguy

Had a great time! I plan to bring more shooters with me next time.