News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

shot show? IBC?

Started by connibear, November 02, 2013, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

It's been brought to my attention that the MO IBC has been scheduled for the same weekend as the Shot show in Vegas. This thread is to find out how many IIT's, IT's, and SB's that will be attending the show in Vegas versus attending the MO IBC. My schedule will not allow me to reschedule this event. I guess the simplest solution is, I am still going to set it up on the schedule for Jan. 18-19, BUT if I can't get at least ten instructors to sign up then I will cancel till next fall/winter. If you want to come and are not going to the shot show then please sign up by Jan. 1st. If ten people are not signed up then I will cancel so I can give the owner of the building ample time to be notified of cancelation. I wish I could this out different but it is what it is. Riflemen persist and we will have an IBC whether the beginning of the year or pushing it to the end of 2014. It's all up to you.

Thanks everyone.

p.s. I will have this sent in to have it on the schedule on Monday, but it may be a few days before actually getting on the schedule.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Mutti

Please add : Mutti, RiflesNReins and KD Cat

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)