News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois has a new Green Hat

Started by dond, October 28, 2013, 11:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dond

Illinois Appleseed has just been enriched by Mutti becoming a Green Hat at Sparta. Please help me congratulate her.  ^:)^
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

The Nailer

George Hacker

Congratulations on a job well done, Mutti.   ^:)^ Huzzah!   ^:)^ Huzzah!   ^:)^ Huzzah!

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

RBKL

olefido

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

2 clicks low

Congrats  ^:)^
Well done  :bow:
Back to work  ~~:)

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Shooter30-06

"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

LesMoore

Congratulations!! 
Good job!

^:)^ ^:)^
LesMoore

Superheat

Powder Monkey

YAY YAY YAY!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^

Congrats on a job well BEGUN!!!
So you're still a cook?  Hey, at least you are here, which is a whole lot better than everyone else not here.  PERSEVERE!  You WILL  succeed!

RiflesnReins

Yes! Way to go MUTTI!!!! O0 O0 ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

From the first Rifleman's score...

...to now!

Mutti you have worked so hard! I think I speak for all of the SOIL crew, when I say that I am proud to have you as my "Mom". :'( :'(

RnR
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

209Ken

Way to go Mutti!   :)  Wish I could have been there.

See you on the trail...
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

KD Cat

Awesome job Mutti! This calls for....... Dancing!
..:.. ..:.. ..:..  ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
See you on the trail.

KD Cat.
When a man loves cats, I am his friend without further introduction.
-Mark Twain

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
-Mary Kay Ash

Mutti

Thank You all for the Congrats.

...now off to finish the application for an NRA Grant - http://www.nrafoundation.org/apply-for-a-grant.aspx   to help increase the Instructor Corp and Attendees experience.

(Application dates vary so any of you interested - well - apply or we shall Dance!)

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Maximum Ordinate

Well done, Sharon.    :)

(and sorry for stealing your 14 minutes!  :))  )
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Roland

The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

RedFox24

"Preparedness is not an event.  It's a continuous process." 
Dr. Julie Gerberding, Director, CDC

Mudcat

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Steck

connibear

Congrats Mutti. See you on the trail.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Boston

Castle Mountain

You long ago made the admirable impression this day would soon come as expected.
Mutti please accept our congratulations for both accepting SC and this recent green hat.
Your daughters and family must be proud. Illinois is blessed. ^:)^

Warmest regards from Montana

CM
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

John Boch

Just in time for Halloween!

Congrats.

John

Unbridled Liberty

Congratulations Mutti!  Thanks for stepping up.  See you on the trail.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Reddot

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Tornado

Congratulations! Well done Mutti!  O0

-Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

imadentist

Mutti

Congratulations!

I remember the first AS that you showed up to with the whole family and I was there with my son.  We were all so green and unprepared!  I can't believe that wurstmacher could keep a straight face, but look at you now, a whole family of riflemen and instructors...there may be hope for this country yet!

Russ
IMA

Trisha