News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York Has a New Shoot Boss

Started by VietVet, October 28, 2013, 09:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VietVet

Please join me in congrats to Grumpy1 who is NY newest Shoot Boss.

Grumpy1 (Jon) not only completed his SBIT requirements at the Westchester, NY event this weekend but took control and ran the event.

Those who know Jon also know he will make a GREAT SB and is a much needed asset in NY.

This year alone he has Instructed at 16 Appleseed Events (may even be 17). :bow:

Congrats Jon and it was an honor to hand you that very well earned SB Hat.

Now lets see how many Shoots you can get in next year.  O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Smurf

CONGRATULATIONS to GREEN HAT SHOOT BOSS Grumpy1 !!!!!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

You have always done a wonderful job for the Appleseed Family. We have all have prospered under your happy, positive and skillful instruction. You have done a fine job!!!!!

And on behalf of all I would like to offer you a reward!!! Do you want it in a Cone or a Dish?  ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Now go out and get some mud (or SNOW!!) on that NEW GREEN HAT !!!! :~ :~ :~

Josey Wales

..Grumpy1,
..Thee honor bestowed upon you was not given but earned.  Now go with this wisdom and make the few, many; those sleeping paitriots, awake; to the hopeless give hope; to those in bondage give visions of Liberty..  It can be done, it will be done, in our Lord God's name.  In righteousness we ask for blessing, Amen I Believe..

......Strength & Honor........Josey Wales.......
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

sgtrock

KatNipp

Congrats Grumpy1!  And thank you for a great Appleseed this past weekend :)

Heather aka KatNipp

Another D.O.M.

O0 O0
Well done Jon!  You've worked hard to make this happen, particularly at the SaraSpa event in Sept.

Quote from: Smurf on October 28, 2013, 10:44:37 AMAnd on behalf of all I would like to offer you a reward!!! Do you want it in a Cone or a Dish?  ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
Actually, I think he likes those little Dixie Cups the best...

Thanks for all you've done Jon - you are an inspiration and a real pleasure to work with!
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

keith1

CONGRATULATIONS JON !!!!!    ^:)^ ^:)^   Looking forward to being there when you get that reward.

krisker

I'm already planning on bringing the makings for an ice cream sundae affair.  Let's all celebrate at the awesome New Bremen range next year!!!!

Ninsho

historybuff

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."     -Charles de Montesquieu

"What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy... So this is how liberty dies, with a thunderous applause."    -Star Wars

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

TOMINCT

crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13