News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hernando, FL Nov. 9-10, 2013 Promo Flyer

Started by 308LIBERTY, October 25, 2013, 10:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

I wanted some handouts to take to an event I'm going to this weekend so I took the initiative and made my own. I decided to try and "spruce it up a bit" since my background is in design and cartography. Please look it over and let me know if anything is blatantly wrong or missing. I'm sure I will continue to tweak it over time and use it as a template for other shoots.

DwightC
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

PHenry

DC,
Truly excellent sir. Improvise, adapt and overcome! Get-r-done! Huzaaaah!  :---
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

308LIBERTY

If I have time, this afternoon, I will put one together for the Clearwater shoot as well. I'm hoping to take a couple hundred flyers to a historical event this weekend and get them into hands who will pass them along. Trying some Facebook promotion stuff with my own friends list too. We'll see how that goes.

DwightC
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

308LIBERTY

Slight modification made to keep it from cutting of the bottom when printed.

308LIBERTY

Update: I discovered over the weekend some people were confused and asked if April 19 was the event date so I made some clarifications.