News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Missouri has a new Orange Hat!

Started by LesMoore, October 24, 2013, 11:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LesMoore

Let's all welcome Princess-Gitr-Done to the Appleseed family!!

She took her orange hat in Marion, Il last weekend!  ^:)^

Welcome, Morgan,  I know you will do great!  Can't wait to work with you again!!

LesMoore

Mutti

Huzzah!  Such a great Family and exceptional Rifleman skills.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Reddot

George Hacker

Thanks for stepping up to become an instructor, Princess-Gitr-Done!  ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

connibear

Princess-Gitr-Done welcome aboard. We need all the instructors we can get. I sent you a pm. Let me know if you need help with anything.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

dond

I was hoping you would take an Orange Hat. Welcome aboard.   ^:)^  Now get busy and start bailing.  ~~:)
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

JerryH