News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Morgans Crew Shoot October 26, 2013

Started by wildman, October 23, 2013, 10:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

This coming Saturday is the last Morgan's Crew shoot for this year.  Weather is forecast to be great cool and sunny. Bring your own lunch and drink. All rifles welcome but scoped rifles cannot compete for Morgan's Crew Award. Reactive targets at 200 to 500 yards total 32 targets, only the first shot counts.

Starts at 10:00 hrs.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Koma

My wife's oldest son is getting married this Sat. If I come to the shoot, my wife says  I should look for another wife. I think that I'll find my suit instead of my shooting mat. Have a safe shoot.
KOMA

ThaiFighter

Good move... one wife is a handful... takin' on another one might be a bit much...
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

hawkeye

Lawson and I are ready, have to decide what rifle to bring. I'll try to get my brother to come.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

92trk