News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Confirmation E-Mail

Started by hp-hobo, October 17, 2013, 03:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hp-hobo

Quick question(s).  How long does it take to get a conformation e-mail after registering for an event?  If I don't have a confirmation e-mail when I show up Saturday will there be any sort of hassle upon arrival?  I'm a "be prepared" kinda guy and don't want lack of paperwork to slow down the process.  Thanks!
The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth. - Thomas J Jackson

number6

You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder

scoob

If you're talking about the confirmation email from Eventbrite, typically I've gotten mine right away.  If you didn't, then go to eventbrite.com - At the top of the page find "print tickets" and all you need is your email address.
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
--------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
--------------------------------------------------------------
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy