News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MO IBC coming soon

Started by connibear, October 15, 2013, 12:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

I hope to have an IBC set towards the end of the week beginning of next week. Please check back here then for info and dates. Looking possibly to be the first or second week of Jan. If anyone has any comments please add them so we can a smooth and learning weekend.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Mutti

Excellent opportunity.  I am looking forward to brainstorming COFs and sharing History.  Thank you for taking the lead on this.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Surveyor1653

Depending on where in MO this will be held, I am very interested in attending.

Thank you for setting it up and providing this opportunity.
Essayons!

"Liberty — the freedom from unwarranted intrusion by government — is as easily lost through insistent nibbles by government officials who seek to do their jobs as by those whose sole purpose it is to oppress; the piranha can be as deadly as the shark." - Judge Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court

colonial shooter

Connibear,

I will be local as of 15 Nov. Let me get my feet on the ground and I will help get this going for you.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

connibear

I have actually been thinking about this since the spring time, but it just got put on the back burner and now january is nigh upon us so I need to get in gear. Surveyor1653, it will probably be in Mountain view MO, which is about 30 minutes north of west plains. Where are you located?
Colonial Shooter, that sounds great to me. I have to go ahead and set the date within the next week so some folks can plan their adventure for this. I am going to go ahead and set time and date so that much can be done, then we can go from there. I'm not sure if the 2014 schedule will be set up that early so we'll see how the sign up process goes. Mutti this will be my first IBC so I think it will be pretty good, it's the first we've had in quite some time. I also think it will be a decent turn out.

Stay tuned for all the dates and places, I promise they will be set in stone before long. Thanks everyone for your interest in this, it can't happen without you.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Surveyor1653

I'm about four hours from there and just off Hwy60 in Oklahoma. That's not too bad of a haul.

Speaking of January, the when will be a factor too. We're due to have a child on January 15th. I'll need to be here for that, I suppose.  :)

I'll be keeping an eye out for details as they shake out. Thanks again.
Essayons!

"Liberty — the freedom from unwarranted intrusion by government — is as easily lost through insistent nibbles by government officials who seek to do their jobs as by those whose sole purpose it is to oppress; the piranha can be as deadly as the shark." - Judge Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court