News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Davilla, Texas Condensed RBC Oct 3-5, 2013

Started by JOEMORGAN, October 14, 2013, 09:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOEMORGAN

I want to thank reddot and scuzzy for an informative venture into full distance AS and all the applications involved in put rounds on target at distance. This event was for me well worth the long haul south and back. I had an event this weekend so a short turn around but I plan to get to work with my centerfire regularly. I definitely will look to return again to the host range and work at full distance.

Thanks to the other shooters Keith, Ray, Bill, and Ed. Ed thank you for stepping up w/ the orange hat. You will be a welcomed addition to the instructor corps.

And thanks to Scout for hosting this event. I throughly enjoyed my time in Tx.

Here are some photos...

JOEMORGAN

"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

Reddot

JM,
Thanks for posting this; I'm behind in my forum duties!
It was great meeting you.  I hope we get up to see you in Minnesota.
You're welcome here anytime.
Chuck

scuzzy

It was really nice having you down to Texas for the RBC - I know that was one heck of a long drive. You're more than welcome any time to come on down. You're a credit to the MN crew - tell them all howdy for us at your next shoot.

And thanks for the pics!
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.