News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Front Sight Membership Give Aways for CA Appleseeds.

Started by bob 210, September 09, 2008, 03:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

NEWS FLASH!!!!  We will be giving away a Patriot Membership to Front Sight at the first CA Appleseed of 2009 (to be determined). To be considered for this give away, you must have attended any CA Appleseed Shoot from Sept. 1st through the end of 2008. We will be giving away a Challenge membership to Front Sight at the first CA Appleseed after April 18-19, 2009 (to be determined). To be considered for this give away, you must have attended any CA Appleseed on the April 18-19, 2009 weekend. We will not be charging for raffle tickets for either give away. If you attend any of the Appleseed Shoots mentioned above, you will be given a ticket and an opportunity to win.
  Just so everyone is clear, the membership details are as detailed in the links below BUT any BONUS offers on the Frontsight Website, free guns, etc., are not part of the memberships being donated here. You only get those bonuses when paying full retail on the website to Frontsight. 

The Patriot Membership is the $5000 lifetime membership which allows 2 and 4 day handgun, shotgun and rifle courses for the rest of your life free. These courses are $1000 and $2000 each without the lifetime memberships. Details at  http://www.frontsight.com/patriot-membership.asp

The  Challenge membership is the $7000 lifetime membership which adds the 2 and four day Uzi and M-16 courses. Details at http://www.frontsight.com/challenge-membership.asp

You don't want to miss out on this!!! Make sure to get yourself to a CA Appleseed and get your ticket!!!!!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Grandson of Liberty

Bob, that is awesome. . .don't know how you pulled it off but thank you!

Do you mind if I cross-post this info into other forums?
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

bob 210

Quote from: Grandson of Liberty on September 09, 2008, 05:56:51 PM
Bob, that is awesome. . .don't know how you pulled it off but thank you!

Do you mind if I cross-post this info into other forums?

Promote it EVERYWHERE you can!! 8)
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

LayloPro

"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Grandson of Liberty

Promote it EVERYWHERE you can!! 8)
[/quote]

That's what I figured!   ;D
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

V

...there are only 6 more events  (the Piru/Corona and Ridgecrest in Oct, Piru in Nov and Piru/Corona in Dec) to get your free tickets to win! Where did the year go?

Frontsight is the biggest self-defense training facility for Handgun/Shotgun and Rifle and is a staunch and un-apologetic 2nd  Amd. supporter with a mission to change the perception of gun ownership in America. As such it is a fine complement to the the Appleseed program/mission. The Patriot membership allows the winner to attend any Frontsight 2 or 4-day Handgun, Shotgun and Rifle course for free for the rest of your life. Without these life memberships these courses are $1000 to $2000 each.

We all know that the Appleseed $70 2-day rifle marksmanship clinic is the "loss leader" which gives us the chance to further the Appleseed mission to awaken the sleeping American Riflemen. Use this Frontsight giveaway as a further incentive to persuade any uncommitted gun-owners to attend an AS. Get 'em in the door and the Appleseed program will do the rest.

Bob 210 has a stack of Frontsight brochures/DVDs which we can hand out with AS events flyers and I'll  contact Frontsight to see if I can get some more.

Cheers
Phil

V

Here's my first attempt at a flier

Hope it uploads/downloads OK.

Objections/suggestions welcome and I'll change it but lets use this to get attendance up at our remaining events.

Cheers
V

Wheeler44

"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

Cal 7.62

I don't know if you want or need to add this to the flier,it's just something I remembered.
BUT any BONUS offers on the Frontsight Website, free guns, etc., are not part of the memberships being donated here.
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

V

No, say its not true, only three more California Appleseeds this year! Piru in Nov, and Piru and Corona in Dec?

That means only three more opportunities to qualify for a free raffle ticket for a free Patriot Lifetime membership to Front Sight.

Cheers
Phil

V

Now there are only two events left Piru and Corona Dec 13/14th

Here's an amended flier..

V

But wait there's more....

Here's a flier for the 2009 Challenge membership giveaway.

Attend any of the, how many is it now, April 19th California shoots and you will be automatically entered for a Challenge membership giveaway.