News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman - FINALLY!

Started by HKSig45, October 13, 2013, 08:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HKSig45

Thank you to Alex, Matti and Dave for the instruction (NPoA, don't shift my backfoot in standing, breath, focus on the reticle not the target) and encouragement.

It only took me 3 Appleseed events and going to a different state to shoot Rifleman.

211 with two different rifles.

I still have a significant improvements to make on stage 3 & 4.

Yankeedutch

Outstanding!

You were showing your rifleman's skills all morning.
Your hard work paid off and broke that 210.

What a beautiful October day for a shoot.  I was really impressed
with all of our shooters.

Stretching out the center fires to 500 yards in the afternoon
was great.

Dave
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

2 clicks low

Did someone offer you one of our pretty orange hats?
If so did you take it? If not can I offer you one?  &)
Excellent pay and you get to save the nation.

Now that you can  :~ you may no longer  :pop:

2cl

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Steck

HK, take 2 Clicks' offer seriously!  I'd be happy to put a hat on you this coming weekend at Bonfield ... ;-)

Alex

He is going to be joining the instructor corps. I just sent in the PM, but nfortunately I did not have any hats left in my box, so someone else will get to present him with one. Congratulations again, you did a fantastic job as well as all the other students this weekend!
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

Reload

Just a note of thanks to Alex and his crew.  I was at the shoot with my son in law and granddaughter.  We now represent 3 generations of entheusiastic cooks and are watching the Iowa schedule for future events.