News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has another new Orange Hat!

Started by drip drop, October 08, 2013, 09:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drip drop

Everyone,

After helping out at the last two FBG shoots, it's time to announce Jeremy (Hilltop) has taken his Orange Hat! ^:)^

He's a hard worker, learns fast, and is patient to boot.  I'm glad he's decided to pitch in!  Please join me in welcoming Jeremy to our IIT ranks!

Jeremy, I'm looking forward to working with you again soon!

Bullet

O0 O0

Thanks for your work last weekend, Jeremy. Great to have you on board.
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

Pistolgrip

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

Reddot

Welcome aboard Jeremy, thanks for stepping up!

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

dragit

Thank you for joining the party Jeremy.  See you in Fbg.  Tell your mom & dad hi for me.

Tommy
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

El Tejano

Allright!!! Lock an Load let's Rock'n Roll!!! NOW START BAILING!!!  :~

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Thanks for officially stepping  up Jeremy!
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.