News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a new Orange Hat!!

Started by Reddot, October 07, 2013, 09:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddot

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please join me in welcoming Edward.hall3 to the IIT ranks!  O0
He's going to be a great addition to our program!
Welcome Ed!

JOEMORGAN

Ed, Thanks again for stepping up.  O0  photo attached....
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

George Hacker

Edward.hall3 -  thank you for stepping up to help save the country.  Hope our paths cross on the Appleseed Trail. ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

scuzzy

Thanks for stepping up Ed.

Quote from: JOEMORGAN on October 07, 2013, 10:40:13 AM
Ed, Thanks again for stepping up.  O0  photo attached....

Thanks for the pic - and it was nice meeting you at the RBC.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

drip drop

TimBeatty

I hope to work with you and meet you soon.  :~
Tim Beatty

Pistolgrip

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

dragit

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

El Tejano

WAY TO GO BRO!!! Now start bailing!!!