News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Answering the Bell

Started by Wild Deuce, October 03, 2013, 01:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Deuce

I'm glad I came back to read this thread:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=36174.30

I must have confused it with "that other thread" that I abandoned reading. I think that Pale Rider's AAR is worth the read for instructor and student alike ...

I also think that if thoughts were gold, AB's, Eddie's and S2S's responses would be Fort Knox (assuming there's still gold there). I couldn't explain "answering the bell" any clearer than these posts. I hope everyone takes the time to read them.

PS: Could someone please PM me and learn me how to insert hyperlink into text. I can't figure it out on this forum.

SPQR

Who cares about hyperlinks, we know what you meant.

How bought you answer the bell and get your fanny down to IKD Day?  I know you're hurtin.  You can drive the truck and cart Amy around.  The important thing is that you are there with us and that we are together, as a team, taking this time to work on ourselves TOGETHER.

Remember how much fun you had at the Camp in August?  Lets do it again.  If I am lucky HQ may make me some bacon chili for dinner.  Brown is bringing bullets.  Slim is gonna be there, God knows what he will do next.  Mudcat is coming.  Everybody can watch HQ yell at me.

The most important thing is that we can all relax and spend some time together, but we can't all be together if you aint there. 
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Brown

I am bringing some bullets but whether I am there or not for the weekend remains to be seen
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

slim

Quote from: SPQR on October 03, 2013, 03:24:48 PMSlim is gonna be there, God knows what he will do next.

I'm going to ring the bell!

Mudcat

I want to ring the bell too. If there is a bell you just have to ring it! Someone somewhere will say"did you hear that bell"?
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

ATM

Quote from: Rayne on October 05, 2013, 03:33:36 PM
Well that leaves me out.  I will be very disappointed with myself if I fail this time.  :(

I'll just leave this link here: http://www.quotegarden.com/failure.html
;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com