News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CRPA Newsletter

Started by bob 210, September 07, 2008, 11:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

There are rumors around that the Appleseed SWAT Magazine article made it into the CRPA newsletter. I haven't received mine yet.....has anybody seen this newsletter yet? Is the Appleseed article in it? How does it look? Waiting eagerly for a reply...... 8)
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Francis Marion

HAve not seen it yet in Newsletter.  They don't send me the monthly newsletter for some reason; requests to fix it go unheeded.       

bob 210

I just received my September 2008 issue of The Firing Line, which is the official newsletter of the California Rifle and Pistol Association. As I opened it up to page 12 there it was........right smack dab in the middle of the newsletter......the SWAT Magazine article about the Appleseed Project!!! ;D They printed the entire article, pictures and all!!! I wonder how many folks receive this newsletter......anybody know? This sure is gonna help in getting the word out!!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

B9

I don't see anything about their distribution numbers.
That is going to help big time. Appleseed is also on their internet site schedule. Great work.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Fred

The more California Appleseed rises, the more the rest of us have to get busy, to keep from falling behind.

I kinda like that, Bob.

You, and your fellow Californians, are the pacemakers.

Man, if I were Indiana, I'd be worried.

If I were Texas, I'd be 'red hot' NOT to let California be called the "pacemaker" - heck, that suggests California is leading Texas... >:( :'( ::) ??? :o ;D

Everybody, at least every Texan, knows "Texas is number ONE" - right?

So how come California, not Texas, is setting the pace?

[BTW, Scout, not hammering at you - or your fellow Texas instructors - all of you can only work with what you have to work with - this is a "Texas" issue, not a "Scout" issue.]
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...