News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Shoot Boss in Montana

Started by Patriot Gal, September 30, 2013, 05:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

Help me to congratulate Lumberjack55 as our new Shoot Boss for the great state of Montana!!!

Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Carlson

^:)^  Huzzah!!!  Huzzah !!!  Huzzah!!!  ^:)^

George Hacker

Congratulations, lumberjack55!  You were one of the orange hats at my first Appleseed and your storytelling is what partly caused me to come back to another shoot and get involved in the program.  You are a real asset to the program and I can't wait to work with you on occasion and read your IAARs.

Huzzah!

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

RangeRat

Congrats LJ55.... It was only a matter of time.

We'll try to track you down next summer when we're near CdA.

RR

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

SniperCat

A great accomplishment for a great guy!

Congrats LumberJack55 - here's to working again with you in the future!

O0 O0 O0

SniperCat
Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

Theophilus

Congratulations, Lumberjack55!

Montana's the better for your efforts.  Thanks for the help bailing.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

peterlandsiedel

Congrats Jared!

Nice work buddy! You're a great instructor, and already a great shoot boss. You're a credit to the program.

Castle Mountain

Best regards and congratulations Lumberjack. I have heard so many
Y good things about you. Wish I could have been a the for the occasion. I am very much looking forward to meeting you and your fine crew.  . Hopi g to be wrapping up my remaking affairs in Illinois next week and set for the big drive home. PG says you have an indoor range for December. Will see you th in. 

CM
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in