News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wright City MO 9-28-29-2013

Started by thursday, September 29, 2013, 11:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

Great shoot post your photos and stories.  More later.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

connibear

Lets go MO and IL instructors. If this was a great shoot, lets hear about it and see some pictures.  Were there any Riflemen?
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Mutti

Nice shoot with a great group of Boy Scouts, Parents and other Liberty Minded Folks (LMF - lol).  Here are some photos from Sunday. Thank you all for allowing me to meet you and I look forward to the next "Bench Rest Extravaganza":

First set of Photos.

Sunday morning set up:

Early Morning Welcome and...

KD Cat getting ready to demo?

Looks like a Hat Change! Congrats KD Cat!

Look - It's a RedCoat and it's happy to see YOU!

Review on Round Placement:

Down to business on the Right Side of the line

Right side's a go!

Reviewing safe transition. Fantastic group involvement.

Emily in the zone.

Shootin' like a Girl - Fallin' into the pace - Page rocks it!

Mitchell making it happen again! 212 - whoot

"Doc" found his Happy Place. Great to watch. Saturday Rifleman!

"Jon not Sean" improved much during the day. Early on he listened to "Rifle to the cheek - not face to the Stock" - see later photo for improvement...

Mr. S - nice to see you enjoying time with "Jon not Sean" (I'll fix that yet!  ;D )

Finding a sitting position is challanging, but once you find it - perfect it.

Passing on the Skills needed to the Next Generation isn't limited to the Attendees. We all learn each and every time - Thank you to the Instructors and Attendees for the Opportunity.

I'll try to get the rest of the Photos up - but you can see the rest on Flickr until then - I made a set just for Us!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

209Ken

This was our first Appleseed at Bench Rest Rifle Club and it was great!  ;D The weather was fine, and all attendees were attentive and safety minded. I think we made a very good first impression. On my way out Sunday evening, I stopped and talked to the President of the Board for the range and he said he would try to get us in 3 or 4 weekends next year!  ^:)^
Here are the few pictures I managed to take this weekend...

If you look closley, you can see sight adjustments written on her support hand!

Saturday Riflemen

Paige in the bubble

Ball and dummy drill

Two more riflemen Sunday. Did someone score a 210 exactly?

Center Up!
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

imadentist

Congratulations KD Cat.  Southern Illinois/Missouri is on the ascension and you are going to be an integral part of the programs success in our region. ^:)^

Russ
IMA