News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

October 19-20, 2013 Camp Atterbury, IN Instructor Weekend

Started by AuntieBellum, September 22, 2013, 10:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuntieBellum

ALL instructors are invited.  It should be a fun, and, most importantly, educational event.

Please sign up via Eventbrite, NOT via instructor scheduling (unless you have specifically been tasked with admin/CoF duties).  We will need an accurate count for targets and planning and having everyone on the check-in sheet will expedite check-in for Camp Atterbury.

Is it CRITICAL that you follow all instructions on the info link.  That is, the link I will provide goes to the EIP.  Click on the info link on the EIP and follow the instructions.  When you email your contact and rifle info, please include your screen name.  Then sign up via Eventbrite.

Please note the $10/day range fee applies to all.  Including Friday if you come in that evening.  Camping right on the range is available, too.  I plan to camp and drift to sleep by the sound of machine guns quietly pew-pew-pew-ing in the distance.

Looking forward to seeing you then!

P.S. Link to follow.  I sent scuzzy a boat-load of work this evening.   >:D

LINK: https://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=250&showall=yes
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Patriot Gal

Would love to be there again with you all, but it's a bit too far to drive for the weekend anymore!   ;D

Patriot Gal
Montana
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

slim

I'm also doing my best to get ol' SPQR to get an IIT Primer going for the weekend. That's kind of like a quick and dirty Instructor Boot Camp where you'll learn the ins and outs of being an Instructor. I recommend anyone who's still relatively new to the Instructor Cadre or has never been to an IBC be there for this IIT Primer. It'll get you a great jump start on your Instructor Journey.

It would also be good for seasoned volunteers like me to be there so we can learn to be better Instructor trainers.

...and Mudcat will be there. This is like a win, win, win.

Brown

WPA (wolf Ammo) is donating every shooter 160rds of .223 for this event. All of it will be 55gr FMJ .

If you wish to shoot more than that bring additional ammo but this should be enough for comeups to 500yds and 3 AQT's

160 rds (even steel) should more than offset the cost of the $10/day range fee so get to eventbrite and sign up!
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

yellowhousejake

Last call for rifle and attendee information. I close the list at midnight tonight. If you have not followed the instructions here,

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=35705.0

You have about three hours or so to get it done.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

yellowhousejake

The instructor event at Camp Atterbury for Oct 19-20 has been cancelled due to the government shutdown. Please watch the forum for the next date to become available.

Thanks,

Yellowhousejake
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ