News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Fl. Isaac Davis Memorial Range 21-22 September

Started by Engineer shooting, September 22, 2013, 07:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

To paraphrase John Adams:  only a third of the American people supported resistance, a third wanted to remain subjects/slaves and a third just wanted another drink. In fact only around three percent of Americans took up arms and made America the first free country in the world. And as his cousin Sam Adams said "It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."

Dave way to go, you came to drink from the Appleseed hose and only came up a single shot short, well done. Silverbullet my words cannot match your deeds.  Adobewalls comes to lend us some calm confidence. Sean Shoot Here always willing to lend a hand. Lucky Lori a rose among the thorns. Tomblin just comes to show us he can shoot a rifleman score left or right handed.

And for all those who choose to sit in the lifeboats while the ship is sinking shame on you.  :DH:
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

Thank you Dave for coming and working so hard  trying to un do past  shooting methods. You only needed a little more time.  I look forward to your returning to us with some dry fire practice  and will be proud to see you receive your patch  and join us with an orange hat .  Thank you Ken and ALL the instructors  ( Sean, Jan, Richard, and  Ben ) who helped make the weekend VERY enjoyable.  Everyone got to shoot and instruct, it does not get any better then that!    I  felt very  "' lucky " to be in such good company!

Lucky Lori