News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim, PA - 2013Sep14-15 - IAAR

Started by mal, September 22, 2013, 01:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

Beautiful autumn-like weather & a smaller turnout of mostly return shooters made this a rather cozy event.  I'll keep this short & sweet.

Tovi was back for second event in as many months determined to score Rifleman, and he did.  He also managed to 'drag' his brother & cousin to the event.  Nice job. 

Mike & Mass were back & made some improvements in their scores.  Mike, October is your month!  You can dooo iiit!  Mass, keep plugging away.  Dry fire & have dad ensure your fundamentals are correct.

Mike Sr was also back & made some improvements.  Get that stock comb built up so that your cheek placement/weld is consistent & I think you'll be good to go.

Alexandra, wow.  I can't say I've ever seen such improvement in such a small time frame.  From last month's targets to the pretty darn tight groups this month.  Impressive.  Soon you'll be giving pointers to Nick!

A few picks below.  Hope to see you all at future shoots!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

Tovi, our first Rifleman of the weekend.  Scoring 220 with a scope then a 211 with irons.  Congrats!
We've got an Orange Hat waiting for ya if you choose to accept!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

Jed at his first Appleseed event was our second Rifleman of the weekend with a score of 215.  Nice job!
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

Couple more of the line this weekend.
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

navionpa

Mal, Gary;

Hello from wet and cold Switzerland, looks like you had another great shoot.

Also I noticed Greg, JD, is moving right along, IIT3 already, great work on Greg part.

David