News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Leyden MA. Sept 14-15

Started by goodpiper, September 16, 2013, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodpiper

We had another fine week end at the Leyden Rifle Club. The weather was great, jsut cool enough for the sun to feel good.

We had two eager shooters on the line, more would have been wonderful, but what we had was quality! Both participants listened well and worked hard. Both could make "the cut" at their next Appleseed. Good work! Rox and Chris.  O0

A big thanks to Metalgodz, Sir_Ludavic, and Exodious. You folks make it easy, and keep me on the straight and narrow. :)
That being said, I was still busy enougth that I only remember to take a couple of pictures, sorry.

A speacial thanks to the Leyden Rifle Club for the efforts to get the Pavilion done this year. Thanks folks.  ^:)^

exodious

It was a great weekend. I'd love it if we could get some more shooters out here, but it was great working with Rox and Chris.

I think that first picture is from the redcoats on Saturday morning.