News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

My first Appleseed

Started by The_Yellow_Eyed_Pirate, September 16, 2013, 11:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Yellow_Eyed_Pirate

I would like to just make a shout out to all of the great instructors who helped me at my very first Appleseed! I had a FANTASTIC time! Still very sore, but the company and experience was well worth it.
:)
*Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.*

*If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.*

*Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. :P*

*Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about*

"There is one purpose to life and one only: to bear witness to and understand as much as possible of the complexity of the world- its beauty, its mysteries, its riddles."
― Anne Rice, Servant of the Bones

olefido

Great to meet you and have you on the line. I am glad you said "my first....." O0 Hope to see you down the trail.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Keep_smilin_Txn

You did a fabulous job. Loved meeting you and your family.  I look forward to watching you receive your patch.  You are knocking at the door!!!!!!

Dont forget to call me.

Keep_smilin_txn
We are all  faced with wonderful opportunities,  brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

The_Yellow_Eyed_Pirate

I am just that much determined to do a better job next time! The support I received was amazing, I cannot stress that enough!  ^:)^
*Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.*

*If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.*

*Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. :P*

*Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about*

"There is one purpose to life and one only: to bear witness to and understand as much as possible of the complexity of the world- its beauty, its mysteries, its riddles."
― Anne Rice, Servant of the Bones

imadentist

So glad to meet you, and knowing the stock you come from we will undoubtedly be seeing you again.  Remember.. you can start 7th stepping on campus, I am sure your very enthusiastic family will provide plenty of support...no time to waste!
Russ/IMA

Mutti

I'm honored to say that TYEP is our eldest Daughter. Guess what - they have shoots in KS and MO as well  ;D

See ya' on the Trail.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

RiflesnReins

Oh yes her extraordinarily enthusiastic family will make sure TYEP has everything she possibly needs. Can't have TYEP missing out on a single AS, now can we? >:D &) **)

RnR
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

dond

TYEP, you do indeed have what you need: ability, determination, and perseverance. It was a pleasure meeting you and watching you do so well.  O0
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken