News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bedford, IN - 9/14-15/13 (TONS of pictures)

Started by techres, September 15, 2013, 11:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Starting off the AAR of this great shoot with a ton of pictures!

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

techres

BTW, those boots rocked.

Full sized images available here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13203642@N06/sets/72157635550800222/
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Chilidog

Thank you to all the shooters who came. I had a blast and I hope you did too! congratulations to all our riflemen and to our youth who did a great job this weekend. See you next time!
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

Nero

Quote from: techres on September 16, 2013, 12:41:20 AM
BTW, those boots rocked.

Full sized images available here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13203642@N06/sets/72157635550800222/

Indeed!  Syd received the honorary Nero & American Amazon Fabulous Footwear Award, which we give out regularly at our home range in California. 

We really enjoyed the event and working with the shooters, and look forward to meeting you all again somewhere down the trail.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Syd

I had an awesome weekend!....and thanks, I'm glad the boots went over well.  O0

Bryant

Congrats to the riflemen.  Looks like a great event.

Loving the stock on this rifle ;)

Also on INGO as MtnBiker6510
-----------------

Orangedotfever

Quote from: Bryant on September 20, 2013, 03:39:03 PM
Congrats to the riflemen.  Looks like a great event.

Loving the stock on this rifle ;)

That's Mindy. I had the pleasure of instructing her and her entire family on Sunday. Her husband made rifleman and the rest will all be rifle-person's soon. It warms my heart to see families coming to these events and learning history and marksmanship.

It was also great to see Nero and American Amazon at Bedford again. Move on back Tim! We'll take ya.
"Need", has nothing to do with it!

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living."  John Wayne

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed lamb.