News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls WI LADYSEED Sept 14-15

Started by RustyRed, September 15, 2013, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyRed

^:)^"WOW" ^:)^  Did we have a GREAT Time at our 1st Ladyseed in Northwest WI!!!!
What a Awesome group of Ladys!!
Pic's and more to come later!!

Trisha

What a crazy, amazing weekend! I have never laughed so much while being at an Appleseed, so thank you all for that.

Congratulations go out to WI's newest Riflemen...I mean, Riflewomen Patti with a 220 and Michelle with a 213!

We had two repeat Riflewomen, another Michelle and Arriety! Congrats you two.

Lastly, we made two new Orange Hats and only one was a woman! Thank you both to Patti and Caleb for stepping up.

More to come later...

myboyharley

I wanted to thank all of you for a great weekend...  this was my first AppleSeed event - and I will be back...   Thank you for the one  on one help - I hope to keep working on my skills to get those last 10 points to earn my patch!!   You guys are wonderful!! ^:)^
Barbara

RustyRed

Here are some pics!
Yes we did have a man there but he was the man-slave we made him put the line up and he cooked for us, thanks Martin

RustyRed

more pic's

RustyRed

pic's

Pooky

Wonderful Pictures Jo. I'm so happy I went. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

Nicole

RustyRed

Nicole, it was a great time, I love all the shoots but the Ladyseed was alot of fun really enjoyed it! I hope to see your mom and Tina again! keep on stretching!! 

Jo

Pooky

Oh I certainly will, and they said they will be coming next year. Possibly bringing their husbands ;). I have a feeling my sister will be coming next year too. Oh and I hope you don't mind my mom and Tina I think will be confused on how to get on the forum so I saved some of the pictures and put it on my facebook profile for them to see. I hope you don't mind. I might be seeing you in October if you need the help. :)

Nicole

Honey Badger

I had a great time.  Thanks for posting the pics Rusty!  :)

miara

I really enjoyed the Ladyseed and the other women were a lot of fun to shoot with.  Trisha was a great shoot boss and I could feel the emotions as she told the stories of our history.  Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

dragonfly

Well done everyone  O0 O0 O0
Good times,
D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trisha

I have a few more pictures to add!

Bags made for the women...I like to spoil them a little bit  ;D

Martin, setting up the line

Jenn calling the line!

RustyRed, being her silly self!

Our group of women on Sunday, acting like "men" all except Tina...:)

jessy

Just wanted to say thank you Trisha, Jo, and Jenn for doing a great job. I barely made it in with my 213, I look forward to practicing with all the great advice I got. The history and passion with which you told it was awesome.  Look forward to my next appleseed. Thank you all, michelle

Trig

Looks like another great event! way to go Ladies!   :--- :--- :---
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************