News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

missouri's new orange hat Ozark settler

Started by thursday, September 10, 2013, 11:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

Ozark Settler stepped up to take the orange hat last weekend.  Well done!
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

RODGE

Welcome aboard, Ozark Settler.  Earned a Rifleman Patch and accepted an 'orange hat' and shot 215 at Osage Beach in '10.  The ship will not sink!  Rodge
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

Ozark Settler

duckcreek51

Welcome Ozark settler. Thank you for stepping up for Missouri.
"As for this damned old fox, the Devil himself could not catch him."

connibear

Welcome to the MO instructor corp. Ozark Settler. Glad to have you on board.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Steck

Congratulations Ozark Settler, and welcome aboard!

Pitmaster

Welcome. I'm so glad Missouri is expanding. I spent my formative years in SW MO and love it.
Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member