News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Responding to the Church Crisis Training Course October 16th, Evansville, IN

Started by brianheeter, September 10, 2013, 11:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianheeter

I posted this in the Indiana forum originally.  But some folks in Illinois will have to drive less than I will to attend.

The Evansville (Indiana) Police Department will be offering a 1 day course on security in a church environment on October 16th from 8 am to 4 pm at the National Guard Armory in Evansville.

From the attached flyer:  (1-day): This 8-hour course is the first in a series of courses designed for pastoral leaders and those responsible for safety and security in a church environment. This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the important steps in planning for a church crisis, reducing vulnerabilities, mitigating a crisis, and dealing with the aftermath of a crisis.

The cost to attend is a case of canned goods which will be distributed to food banks in the Evansville area.

See the attached flyer for more information and contact Debbie Baird of the EPD for further details.

Debbie Baird, Training Coordinator, Administrative Division
812-436-4948
dbaird@evansvillepolice.com

I hope to see you there.  I'll be sitting front and center.

brian
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!