News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Got IBC?

Started by PHenry, September 06, 2013, 05:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Would anyone in NC, SC, VA, WV, TN, or GA be interested in a 3-day IBC at the Home Range near Ramseur NC? This would be a standard 2-day IBC  followed by a day of KD instruction and shooting. The IBC would come straight from former MI JuniorBirdman's POI as taught to me by DragonWood (now his bride). The KD portion would include advanced marksmanship ed, including come up and even mirage effects on shooting.

The range at Ramseur is one of the best I have ever seen. Wildman and Hawkeye do an amazing job of keeping it all going - including military surplus pop-up targets (reactive) out to 460 yards!

If at least 6 instructors are interested, I will offer dates and we can get it on the books. From IIT0 to MI, we all need a refresher from time to time - me especially.

Who's in?  :--- :--- :---
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

TAZDevil

Trey,

I would like very much to come.

I'm free every third weekend.  hope every one's days of can be synchronized

Steve,  TAZDevil
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

dreamerofdreams

I'd love it, but I can't do anything involving weekdays until after Christmas and by then I think sitting and prone will be out of the question!
"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."

PHenry

I am considering a Fri - Sun version with KD on Sunday. For me, it's actually five days, with two spent behind wheel of beloved F O R D.  O0

Looks like we definitely have some interest in surrounding states. I will work up a list of dates I am not working other events and post on all surrounding state boards to find the one that accoms the greatest number.

Huzaah!

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

PHenry

OK - here's the dates I have where I am not already committed (or should be)  ^-^:

November 15-17
November 22-24
December 6-9
December 13-15

These are all Fridays thru Sundays. Fri and Sat would be standard IBC per JB's POI and Sunday would be KD instruct in AM and shooting in PM. Lemme know if any of these work. I am nearly back to back from now until then. Once we hit at least 6 attendees that can make any of these dates - we can lock it in and I will get with range to make sure it works for them as well.
Many thanks,
PH