News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Who wants to go to a Libertyseed in a town called Liberty

Started by AAOptics, September 06, 2013, 02:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAOptics

I had so much fun at my Appleseed last weekend I decided to work this week on organizing a Libertyseed, in Liberty.  The Date will be October 16, the time is 7pm, and it will be at

Hanna's Creek Christian Church
2584 E Kitchel RD
Liberty IN 47353

Ill update this thread when I get a time, but for those have not been to a Appleseed the history is typically what makes folks keep coming back.  Its a story EVERY american should know, and our very own Yellowhousejake has volunteered his time to share the story.

Feel free to call me with questions at 765-580-0986.

yellowhousejake

I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

TJ Kackowski

TJ Kackowski

What a GREAT event!  First time I've heard yellowhousejake tell the story of 19 April 1775, and hopefully not my last. 

yellowhousejake, you are one excellent public speaker and damn fine story teller!

42769vette, thank you for making this happen.